Heritage Homes - Manufactured housing consumer fraud & abuse ignored by HUD
We were given the wrong model manufactured home. We purchased a 2010 and were given a 2009 (documents to validate all "claims" Statements). Home built with unapproved material, on un-level site, appliances purchased by builder months prior to the signing of purchase agreement with us.Outcome is structurally unsafe home, exposed electrical wiring, collapsing roof, interior and exterior bowed walls, unlevel home, marriage-line of home is twisting, power surges have destroyed property, all state and federal agency's have been notified including HUD & DCED and they have done nothing.We have a local reporter working on the story.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Manufactured Home
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We were given the wrong model manufactured home. We purchased a 2010 and were given a 2009 (documents to validate all "claims" Statements). Home built with unapproved material, on un-level..."
- "I contacted Larson Door regarding cancer on storm door via their web-site. I submitted all requestedinformation as requested via the web site. The phone number is a looped..."
- "Not exactly a cheaper option to hiring a REAL painter. They missed whole sections of my siding, it took three times out to finally cover the siding completely (what I..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."